Complaint Review: Joe Pezzuto Law Firm

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: ga1979 — Reno Nevada United States of America
Joe Pezzuto Law Firm
4013 E. Broadway Road, #A-2, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Joe Pezzuto Law Firm Pulled my credit report without my authorization!!! Phoenix, Arizona

This company has never contacted me yet somehow accessed my credit report and placed a hard inquiry on and therefore lowered my credit rating. Since accessing someone's credit report without the proper authorization is a criminal offense, I am thinking I should file a police report? I have already filed paperwork with the BBB, FTC, and my Attorney General. If anyone has information about this so called law firm please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Pezzuto-Law-Firm/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Joe-Pezzuto-Law-Firm-Pulled-my-credit-report-without-my-authorization-Phoenix-Arizona-1008207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Pezzuto Law Firm