Complaint Review: Joe Shmoe Pizza

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: HATRED FOR CORPERATE — ERIE Pennsylvania United States of America
Joe Shmoe Pizza
500 Great Oaks Drive Monroe, Georgia United States of America

Joe Shmoe Pizza Mario Mario used vulgar language on the phone, and refused to show proof of payment, and refuses to pay my client for produce that he used. Monroe, Georgia

I represent a creditor of "Joe Shmo's Pizza" (DBA Fox's Pizza), and when I called to speak with the owner Mario, i advised him that he needed to pay my client, at which point he said he already did. I said "that's great." and I asked for a check number to verify his claim. He then told me that his wife had the check number, and requested me to call him back the next day.

I called him back the very next day, at the time he asked me to, and Mario was not there. One of his employees asked what I was calling about, so I told him, and asked nicely if he would have Mario call me back with the check number. Mario never called back. I called again 2 days later, Mario was not there again, and this time, I had stated my concern that if a check number could not be substantiated, then my client would file a suit in court to collect the monies owed.

So I tried to call Mario one last time before advising my client to file the suit, and Mario answered the phone, I very nicely asked if he could give me the check number, and his response was full of hate and racial remarks, he dropped the "F" bomb to me, and told me to not discuss his finances with his employees, when it was his employee who prompted me to explain what was going on. He then said to take him to court and hung up one me.

This tells me that he never had a check number, nor did he ever have any intent on paying my client for the produce that was supplied to Mario's Pizza shack. It's unfortunate that in today's economic instability, people who get lucky with a working business (or 2) get greedy and don't want to pay for things that they need to keep their business running, and therefore hurt our wonderful country's economy. People like Mario should be stripped of everything they own and be forced to know what it feels like to be condicended to and ripped off.

Of corse, I will be taking Joe Shmoe's Pizza to court, and I am not going to rest until that pizza place and all the crooks in it are out of business for good. I just thought humiliation would be a good start for the downward spiral of what is to become of Joe Shmo's Pizza.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Shmoe-Pizza/Monroe-Georgia-30655/Joe-Shmoe-Pizza-Mario-Mario-used-vulgar-language-on-the-phone-and-refused-to-show-proof-o-580309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Shmoe Pizza