Complaint Review: Joe Vitale Miracles Coaching Program - NorthStar Ventures - Hypnotice Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Langhorne Pennsylvania
Joe Vitale Miracles Coaching Program - NorthStar Ventures - Hypnotice Marketing
8721 N. Mo Pac Expressway, Suite 455 Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Joe Vitale Miracles Coaching Program - NorthStar Ventures - Hypnotice Marketing Is a Sham Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: A very DIFFERENT and POSITIVE experience June 2009

*Author of original report: Joe Vitale Miracles Coaching Program - NorthStar Ventures - RESOLVED THE PROBLEM

I requested information about Joe Vitale's Miracles Coaching Program in early June of this year. I completed a questionnaire and after being notified that I was "selected" for this program, I received a phone call from a Mr. N.K. He told me that the program cost $5,500 for 16 call sessions and 6 months of unlimited support.

I told him that was way too much for me since I am retired and have little savings. Mr. K. suggested I put the cost on a credit card and after a couple of weeks, I could transfer it to an introductory 0% card, usually for about 12 months.

When he charged the credit card for the $5,500, he found that I was only eligible for $3,500. Mr. K. then advised that I could start the program, and the remaining $2,000 would be charged in August, after I had some time to pay down the original $3,500. By August, making only the minimum payment which was all I could afford, the balance was $3,459.79. The finance charges were higher than the payments I was making.

On August 8, I received an e-mail from Mr. L.H. advising that the charge for the remaining $2,000 was denied, and asked if I had "another card" they could try. That same day I had a coaching session and told the coach about the e-mail from Mr. H. and I told her I could not afford this program. The coach spoke to Mr. H., and got approval for a 3-month (9 session) version of the Miracles Program.

This was not the coach I originally started the program with. The program was unsatisfactory from the beginning. I received 87 pages of an EFT manual I was supposed to read but never even got to talk about. Homework assignments were late by as much as 4 days, and one of the coaching sessions was done by cell phone while the coach was on her way to an "emergency."

After just 3 sessions, I wrote to the coach on July 14: " I must confess I'm not getting a good feeling with the coaching. Our first phone call was OK, but on the calls after that, I've always had a feeling of being rushed off the call, that there was something more important to take care of. Now, 3 days after the last call, I have to remind you to send my homework assignment. I get a feeling that this is all by rote. I'd hoped for something different. I especially take exception to being coached on your cell phone in your car. I understand that emergencies happen, but perhaps it would have been better to either reschedule or give the call to someone else. I just don't think you can give your full attention to coaching while you're driving." I never received a reply from the coach.

At the end of July, I received a call from Ms. L.F., advising that the coach was "no longer with the company." I told Ms. F. that I wasn't surprised because the coach showed no interest in what she was doing. I told Ms. F. that I wasn't sure I wanted to continue. Ms. F. promised that she would find a coach that I would connect with and would I at least try. She gave me two names and asked which would I like to try. Well, surprise, the one I wanted to try wasn't available! So she assigned the other coach to me.

The first e-mail I received from the "new" coach stated: "I understand that you're not sure about continuing, so I really appreciate that you are willing to talk to me."

The woman is a nice enough person but after all that went on prior to this, the shine was just off the apple. I told this coach repeatedly that I wasn't getting anything out of this, and was reminded about how I should be "thinking."

All I got out of this program were a few "extra" phone calls for my trouble.

I want to state here that I asked several times about the coaches' credentials. I was only told they were "highly" trained. I asked if they were, in fact, trained by Joe Vitale. All I ever learned was that the coach "met" Mr. Vitale. I seriously doubt that these people were trained by Mr. Vitale. By his own admission, he states, "... I get a royalty for bringing in the clients." The company that runs this "Miracles Coaching" is Northstar Ventures. The first line on their Website states: "Northstar Ventures and the Northstar Thinktank TM operate seamlessly as a team of seasoned entrepreneurs."

That is all this program is. It is for seasoned Internet marketers like Mr. Vitale to make millions of dollars "selling" a dream.

All I got was duped and totally ripped off.

Toni
Langhorne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Vitale-Miracles-Coaching-Program-NorthStar-Ventures-Hypnotice-Marketing/Austin-Texas-78759/Joe-Vitale-Miracles-Coaching-Program-NorthStar-Ventures-Hypnotice-Marketing-Is-a-Sham-376249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Vitale Miracles Coaching Program - NorthStar Ventures - Hypnotice Marketing

A very DIFFERENT and POSITIVE experience June 2009

AUTHOR: 1rebecca - (U.S.A.)

I have spoken to two individuals with the company that Joe Vitale is currently partnered with for his Miracles Coaching program (www.prospering.com), and my experience has been a positive one. (go through Joe Vitale's site, submit the form for Miracles Coaching in order to connect with the appropriate folks, as Prosper has a variety of services, and Miracles Coaching is only one of them)

Absolutely no hype or pressure. Very reasonable cost considering what is offered.

The fee structure must have changed drastically since the unhappy person above signed up.

There are several ways to participate depending on ability to pay, and individual goals. Each way understandably requires a relatively modest 'up front' fee that is nowhere near $5k, or even $1k, and generous financing is available for a substantial remainder of the fee if needed. Monthly payments make this program very do-able.

When the math is figured, the cost for the 4-6 one-hour coaching sessions per month is extremely -- extremely -- reasonable. Less than $30 each session.

Homework assignments are given, and some material to read, and I was told that if I have at least 5 hours per week to commit to the work, I'll get what I need from the program.

At www.mrfire.com/certifiedcoaches you can view the coaches you will choose from.

AUTHOR: Toni - (U.S.A.)

The problem initially reported was caused by a communications error, and has been completely resolved by Joe Vitale and NorthStar Ventures.