Complaint Review: Joe Young

• Updated: Fri, December 31, 2010

• Reported By: Rather N — California United States of America
Joe Young
8000 Painter Ave Whittier, California United States of America

Joe Young Young Miller LLP Breach of Fiduciary Duty / Incompetant Whittier, California

*Consumer Comment: Joseph Young is a criminal

I retained this firm to go after an attorney for failure to file a mechanic's lien case against a homeowner who failed to pay their bill and gaining equity in their home on my dime...I was looking for an aggressive attorney! I got a referral from the HANDLE ON THE LAW...I actually spoke to Joe Young himself and he said "WOW, you have a great case against the attorney...WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS...in short, my other attorney did file the case "LATE" which in construction we have stringent timelines to file certain thing...so our plan with this firm was to go after the dumbass attorney but now the homeowner is involved so the homeowner hires a GREAT attorney and now so far I have spent $8, 000 out of pocket to defend myself instead of pursuing what the original plan was go after the attorney...WTF???? This attorney was not aggressive and just plain IDIOTS! PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU ARE DOING YOUR DO-DILIGENCE AND RESEARCHING FOR A GOOD ATTORNEY..STAY AWAY FROM THIS FIRM...I WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH HANDLE ON THE LAW if I could just help one person to stay away from this firm I would feel I got my monies worth!!! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!

I'm glad to see that there are more of the same complaints against these persons on this and other sites!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2010 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Young/Whittier-California-90602/Joe-Young-Young-Miller-LLP-Breach-of-Fiduciary-Duty-Incompetant-Whittier-California-677293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Young