Complaint Review: Joe crab shack

• Reported By: MR. B — fort lauderdale Florida United States of America
Joe crab shack
4402 North University Drive Lauderhill, Florida United States of America

Joe crab shack worst place to get seafood Lauderhill, Florida

This place was the worst restaurant I have ever been to.  My waitress under the influence of some type of narcotics, there was two of us and she could not get the drink or food order right.

She asked if I wanted a refill, I said yes please and she reach her arm over my food to get the cup.  One of the orders had crab cakes and had a freeze burn taste to it; the food was over cooked and hard.

When it came time for the check she stood in front of me waiting for the payment, while I was looking over the bill she decided leave, before she came back I left the bill and the credit card at the end of the table.  She came back and said to me are you ready, I said ready for what and she said the bill, I told her it is in front you and she laughed.

I will never come back again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-crab-shack/-Lauderhill-Florida-33319/Joe-crab-shack-worst-place-to-get-seafood-Lauderhill-Florida-925974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe crab shack