Complaint Review: Joel A. Rocco Rosenstein

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Joel A. Rocco Rosenstein
930 Via Mil Cumbres Unit 123 Solana Beach, California U.S.A.

Joel A. Rocco Rosenstein, Brenda's not alone, Deadbeat Joel A. Rocco Rosenstein owes me back Child Support Solana Beach California

Brenda, you are not alone. For one, your son has a stepbrother who is 14 1/2 years old. Joel refuses to acknowledge my son in any way shape or form. In fact, I have only received about 12 total child support checks since I filed. My last check (about a year ago) was a mere $5.00.

Joel has a myspace account where he claims to be a stand-up comedian. Yeah, it was 'real' funny when he left me for his wife when I was six-months pregnant and never looked back.

His wife has a master's degree and makes a six-digit income per year. She has complete control over him. They can take in "her" nephew and raise him while he goes to school, but they can't give a "penny" to "our" boys?

Joel is living the high life. He has no worries. His wife makes all the money. He drives around in a BMW and yet everytime he gets served with my child support garnishment, he quits his job. It is extremely difficult to find him.

His wife is now a Real Estate Broker's Agent. She is on facebooks and reunion.com. Joel recently deleted his facebooks account when his sister tried to add him as a friend.

I am angry in the fact that he is not responsible for what he created. I am much more angry in the fact that my son has knowledge that his biological father wants nothing to do with him.

A little birdie told me, in order to get to Joel, you must first get to his wife. He is her puppet. What woman in her right mind, with her intelligence would keep a man (who can't keep a job) like him? Sounds like control issues, doesn't it?

Deborah
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joel-A-Rocco-Rosenstein/Solana-Beach-California-92075/Joel-A-Rocco-Rosenstein-Brendas-not-alone-Deadbeat-Joel-A-Rocco-Rosenstein-owes-me-ba-397692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joel A. Rocco Rosenstein