Complaint Review: Joel De Souza

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2008

• Reported By:Rancho Cordova California
Joel De Souza
Rancho Cordova, California U.S.A.

ACN - INPHONIC - SKO BRENNER American ARE BAD BUSINESS Rancho Cordova California

*UPDATE Employee: It's not ACN

*UPDATE Employee: It's not ACN

I buy 2 phones (familiar plan) with ACN, INPHONIC and the information that received is that the mobile phone was free. I believe was from ATT.

INPHONIC sent me the phone and it was free, because I got a phone plan with ATT with the help of INPHONIC.
I lost my mobile phone in December. Follow I talk to ATT, and stop off the line. I cancel only one mobile phone. ATT send me a invoice of $175.00 and I do this payment to ATT. Now INPHONIC saids that I have changed something. They want $250 and have set it to a collection agent (SKO BRENNER AMERICAN, INC.)

I have called ATT and talk to they this situation.and verified that I have not mistake anything with my plan, verified with ATT that I do not own them any money, but INPHONIC will not listen. I have talk to ATT about the phone bill to SKO BRENNER AMERICAN INC to show them that nothing can do, but they will not listen.

ATT says me that no know hwo help me. I do not know what to do. Nobody will listen. ATT will not do anything. They will not call INPHONIC, or send then any information.

I have sent the last bill to SKO BRENNER AMERICAN, INC but they say its not enough.

I believ that INPHONIC cant send me a bill of a mobil phone that I make a payment to ATT.

I need Information. What should can do.

I don't speak English. Is better answer in Spanish or Portuguese.

Joel
Rancho Cordova, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joel-De-Souza/Rancho-Cordova-California-95670/ACN-INPHONIC-SKO-BRENNER-American-ARE-BAD-BUSINESS-Rancho-Cordova-California-328535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joel De Souza

It's not ACN

AUTHOR: Shaun - (U.S.A.)

Well from your description, it sounds like in actuallity ACN has nothing to do with this. This is on AT&T since they handle your billing, accounts etc. ACN is just used to offer a better deal. Once you purchase a wireless from any of the wireless providers from ACN and placed on a plan, or upgraded your phone and contract, all dealings from then are with the providers, not ACN. You primarily just use ACN for a better phone price as well as finding a plan that best suites your needs. After that, all service and changes made to your account are not by ACN or done by ACN, they're done by you and the provider.
I hope this clears up some understanding.

It's not ACN

AUTHOR: Shaun - (U.S.A.)

I hope this clears up some understanding.