Complaint Review: Joel Dean -Black Ninja Mailing

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: netwkr2000 — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Joel Dean -Black Ninja Mailing
Internet USA

Joel Dean -Black Ninja Mailing He did not deliver product which was Secret Weapon 500M Leads for cost $299.00 dollars in the Secret Weapon section of the membership section Non-U.S. - Verified Internet

Let me explaine...

I purchase the BlackNinja Mailer for $97.00 4-18-14 this software with has a number of errors message that I could not get it to work.

So I sent support a ticket about this issue...

While waiting for my response from them I went ahead a ordered the 500m Emails thinking that this issue with the sofeware would be resolved.. I got no response even to this date..

I tried to notify them through their support form in the back office (several times)  I got not response.

I also tried the accounts staff team email address in the back office. I then filed a dispute with Paypal and told them I wanted my $299.00 charged back to my credit card it took them 5 days to come up with a decision.

They could not do anything reason: they said it was an intanglable item and that i would need to contact my Credit Card Company to get a merchant charge back..

When i contacted my Credit Card Company they said they could not get my $299.00 dollars back because i agreed to the transaction and the only way they could get my money back was is "if I i did not authourize" this transation.

So as of this date the software has errors $97.00 which i can't use and I have not recieved excess to the 5m Email addresses $299.00

Please help to stop this 'fraud or scam artist..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joel-Dean-Black-Ninja-Mailing/internet/Joel-Dean-Black-Ninja-Mailing-He-did-not-deliver-product-which-was-Secret-Weapon-500M-Le-1145787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joel Dean -Black Ninja Mailing