Complaint Review: Joel Rodriguez

• Reported By: Joel — Killeen Texas United States of America
Joel Rodriguez
5973 Belvedere St. Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Joel Rodriguez Consumer rewards program Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

I received a letter from a group calling themselves Madison Marketing Inc. stating that I won the consumer rewards program. I received a check accompanying the letter for over $900.00 dollars. It states that my lump sum payout is $9700.00 dollars and that I should contact Patricia Newman at 1-905-598-5621 for further istructions on how to claim the prize money.  The promotion manager is Kevin Brown.  They say to pay the taxes through a tax agent before I can receive the money and that I would need to fax the tax payment receipt to 1-206-600-4716. Could someone help? I cashed the check before I new it was a scam! I don't know what to do in this situation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joel-Rodriguez/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Joel-Rodriguez-Consumer-rewards-program-Vancouver-British-Columbia-Canada-646045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joel Rodriguez