Complaint Review: Joel Therien /gvo@gvomail.com

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Jim — Baltimore Maryland USA
Joel Therien /gvo@gvomail.com
Schertz Texas Internet United States of America

Joel Therien /gvo@gvomail.com Joel Therien Deceitful, high pressure sales advertisement, $1.00 to get your credit number more add-on each page before you get to how to make money , three request to cancel sale . Joel Therien gvo@gvomail.com i , Internet

*Consumer Comment: GVO PURE LEVERAGE NOT A SCAM

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Joel Therein is a scam artist!

*General Comment: Joel Therien's - GoGvo.com - Pure Leverage

*Consumer Comment: Each item had to be purchased ?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

This is my written contact to resolve the matter:Third request to cancel the entire order. My next email will be sent to Maryland attorney general fraud department and I will also report this to: www.ripoffreport.com  AllI wish to do is cancel order and credit my account. Thank you very much

GVO Please cancel this entire order and credit my account. This was my original request. After
completing to tickets for help. I do not have the tech. skills to operate this program. Thank you.Jim

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012  Joel Therien  gvo@gvomail.com

Here are the details of the purchases:

hostthenprofit yearly package for $99.70 per year. You also opted for site builder , atoz course and academy coaching for 24.97, 9.97 and 29.97 respectively. Each item had to be purchased in order have website that functioned. I decided not to make any more purchases and cancel the order. No more contact from the fraudulent internet Guru.

Jim, Baltimore, MD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joel-Therien-gvogvomailcom/internet/Joel-Therien-gvogvomailcom-Joel-Therien-Deceitful-high-pressure-sales-advertisement-924408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joel Therien /gvo@gvomail.com

GVO PURE LEVERAGE NOT A SCAM

AUTHOR: Lauren - ()

Hello, I'd like to say that even though sometimes this company is a little slow to respond to issues that may arise, they do have a valid product. Also Pure Leverage/GVO have a thirty day refund policy on the products. The one dollar trial is so when you are a person who can see the value in the tools that Pure Levere offers that they need a way on file to bill you so your service isn't interupted.

It is $1.00 for a seven day trial of the tools which include: A video conference room, video email, an authority blog, an auto responder, lead generation tools, such as capture pages, and step by step very through walk throughs of how to set everything up. Then, after your seven day trial is over you are billed $24.95 per month for each and every month you continue to use the service and tools. Now, in the case you decide that you want to be a reseller of the tools Pure Leverage and GVO offer there is an affilate fee of $19.95

This comes to less than $45 dollars per month to run your own business. The $1 trial is to give you a fair opportunity to try everything out, see if you like it, and if you want to become a reseller or not. if you would like a walk through over the uses of these tools, and a deeper explination of the product and what it does then please feel free to check out this blog

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Joel Therein is a scam artist!

AUTHOR: Asia - ()

I was told I was paying $1 for the service. Global virtual charged me $99! I want my money back into my account! He is hard to contact I made a request but haven't heard anything back yet. This is a scamming company and something should be done about it!

#3 General Comment

Joel Therien's - GoGvo.com - Pure Leverage

AUTHOR: workwithjoeycom - ()

Joel,

Thank you for responding to all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner.

During the month of March...GVO / Pure Leverage has seen some amazing growth and with that also comes some growing pains, but you have always kept up in the loop and responded to our questions.

I'm a member of Pure Leverage and think the products and customer support are top class.

Just wanted to share my experience.

-Joey

Each item had to be purchased ?

AUTHOR: Andy - (United States of America)

This is Andy Chandler,

I just had to make a post here as I find this report against Joel and GVO pretty ridiculous.

Jim States: "Each item had to be
purchased in order have website that functioned
. I decided not to make
any more purchases and cancel the order. No more contact from
the fraudulent internet Guru.
 Jim, Baltimore, MD "

He mentions he "had to buy" hostthenprofit yearly package for $99.70 per year, site builder, atoz course and academy coaching for 24.97, 9.97 and 29.97.

I have a website from Joel/GVO-HostThenProfit I pay $9.97 a month..not one penny more (wish I could leave a link to my site just so you see how much you get for this price) For that price I get included free almost $500 in free tools that are a must have to market your online presence. There is free training, you can call them, live support (they answer tickets within minutes or faster..and are actually helpful unlike many others I've ran into over the years.

I guess my point here is Jim wasn't forced into a $154 package that he "Had To Buy" to have a website that functioned. To accuse Joel of being an "fraudulent internet guru" is beyond reason as Joel offers the best thing on planet earth as far as webhosting, tools, training for the price he does.

Its really to bad Jim's ignorance (sorry but this is really what this is about) contributed to him missing out on Joel's great company and what it could have done for him. All he had to do was contact them in multiple ways that are easily seen,  and i can assure you they would have made sure he was satisfied in whatever way he needed to be.  I mean Joel even offered a full refund even if this was after his 30 days ...Yeah, sounds like an "fraudulent internet" guru to me.

Joel, I appreciate you and what you do for people. I know why you started this company and I know how much you enjoy helping people. Thank you

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

AUTHOR: joeltherien - (United States of America)

Hi Jim

If you would be so kind to give me your username or your possible email with us I will gladly refund any monies at all.

Jim, I have been doing business online since 1998 and this is the very first complaint against us that I do not take lightly. We have over a million people use our products and this is the very first complain. So I thought I would just mention a few things.

1. High pressure sales? Jim, we sell strictly online, we do not do outbound calls to anyone. So with that said we do not put high pressure sales people on the phone EVER. So how could we be a high pressure sale? Did we force you to join up? Did we force you to pay for the year upfront? Did we force you to come to our website? Did we have some sort of magnetics that forced your mouse to click the buy now with our high pressure sales?

2. I am glad you mentioned our main site http://www.gogvo.com because as you can see we have our phone number on there, and a LIVE support button. The email you mention gvo@gvomail.com is NOT an email address with our company, it is our automated system.

3. When you join it clearly states how you can get a hold of us after purchase. We offer phone support, help desk and LIVE support 24/7

Please pass me all correspondence, but again if all you did was email gvo@gvomail.com well as we state in our emails it will go no where.

Even if you are past your 30 day trial, I will refund you all monies 100% as we do not want dis satisfied people using our service.

Again I need either an email on file or your GVO username.

--Joel Therien