Complaint Review: Joellina Mini Ranch, Lina and Joel Haygood

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: AnotherVictim — Internet Pennsylvania
Joellina Mini Ranch, Lina and Joel Haygood
6 Blossom Hill Street Bastrop, Texas United States of America

Joellina Mini Ranch, Lina and Joel Haygood joellina.com Scam, sick pigs, harassers, selling pigs not raised on farm, don't know birthdate of pig Bastrop, Texas

These people are scammers.  If you buy a pig from them you will not be sure what you get.  Then when you start to ask questions you will be harassed by Lina and Joel Haygood.  You will be threatened.  I still have the text messages they sent me to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!   I have talked to others on facebook who have had the same experience.

The Bastrop Sheriff told me they are under investigation.  I'm making a report on them.  There are other reports already.  JOel has a report for animal neglict and Lina for harassment (both of these reports are from 2012).  In 2013 there are many reports for harassment.

It is my understanding that they are violating USDA regulations.  I know they did when my pig was shipped across state lines because I never got any health papers and those are required by law.  They are not law abiding citizens as they like to state to everyone.  They violated federal laws when they shipped my pig to me.

Do not fall for their scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joellina-Mini-Ranch-Lina-and-Joel-Haygood/Bastrop-Texas-/Joellina-Mini-Ranch-Lina-and-Joel-Haygood-joellinacom-Scam-sick-pigs-harassers-sellin-1043304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joellina Mini Ranch, Lina and Joel Haygood