lighting

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Ashland City Tennessee
Joes Data Center
324 E 11th St , MO 64106 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Joes Data Center JoesDataCenter.Com Unprofessional, Crude, Vulgar and supports hackers and thieves. Kansas City, Missouri

*Author of original report: No it wasn't

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer was suspended before this report was even posted

*Author of original report: and no you didnt....

*Author of original report: Does not matter that I am not a customer.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not a customer

My 11 year old daughter went to sign into an app to see a funny pic on Facebook. It turned out that it was a phishing site and the owner of said site used the info she used to hack her account and spam other users.

I then contacted the web host of the phishing site and gave them all of the info. I also said, after 4 contact attempts (one being via phone with Joe himself) I threatened to take it to the news networks that they support hackers and phishing.

I got this reply, I bleeped out the "F" word here:

Delivered-To: [MY EMAIL REMOVED]@gmail.com
Received: by 10.58.212.198 with SMTP id nm6csp158882vec;
X-Received: by 10.49.61.164 with SMTP id q4mr18131491qer.60.1364419914394;
Return-Path: <support@joesdatacenter.com>
Received: from uberhost1.lga2.us.ubersmith.com (uberhost1.lga2.us.ubersmith.com. [72.26.194.18])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id l1si8100106qct.156.2013.03.27.14.31.54;
        Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 72.26.194.18 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@joesdatacenter.com) client-ip=72.26.194.18;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: 72.26.194.18 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of support@joesdatacenter.com) smtp.mail=support@joesdatacenter.com
Received: by uberhost1.lga2.us.ubersmith.com (Postfix, from userid 33)
id 0951D701FC0; Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:31:54 -0400 (EDT)
To: [MY EMAIL REMOVED]@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [#59978] Phishing from on of your servers.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:31:54 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"

Hello,

Please go [F-WORD HERE] yourself.

Joe Morgan - Owner

Check out the F.A.Q. page for more information about our services: http://joesdatacenter.com/frequently-asked-questions

If you have any further questions please feel free to e-mail sales@joesdatacenter.com. Thank you for your interest in Joe's Datacenter!
Joe Morgan
Joe's Datacenter, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joes-Data-Center/Kansas-City-Missouri-64106/Joes-Data-Center-JoesDataCenterCom-Unprofessional-Crude-Vulgar-and-supports-hackers-and-1038569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joes Data Center

No it wasn't

AUTHOR: JD - ()

No, it was still active for 12 hours after you posted this rebuttal. It is now removed.

Note for future business... leave your ego at the door and when there is a threat to kids and such, you remove it. You do not wait until you get a response from the customer. Would you rather lose $10 a month or get sued by the parents? A TOS and disclaimer only goes so far.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer was suspended before this report was even posted

AUTHOR: joesdc - ()

The customer was suspended before you even submitted this report. We having a set of policies like any other hosting company that we follow. We do not support or host people who violate our TOS and AUP but also give customers time to resolve issues as this was most likely a hacked account and our customer did not intentionally put up the site. Since we did not receive a response from our customer we suspended the service. This Ripoff Report was only created to hurt my business reputation by a bully that thought being rude in a e-mail response and making threats would get him what he wanted.

and no you didnt....

AUTHOR: JD - ()

You NEVER told me anything about your TOS or any process. NEVER. Don't lie, it is unprofessional. You said that you'd take care of it on the phone. The only emails you sent, which did not arrive until today read:

Hello,

I am emailing to confirm we have received your inquiry. Your submission is being processed and the appropriate staff member will be following up with you shortly.

Datacenter.

Host At Joe's!
Diana (Dianamite) - Support
Tech
Joe's Datacenter, LLC

I replied to that rudely and then you, Joe, responded with "Please go f*** yourself". Yeah, the "please" makes it so much better.

Does not matter that I am not a customer.

AUTHOR: JD - ()

It does not matter that I am not a customer. Something this serious, stealing the personal data of preteens, you do not need to email your customer first. This is a serious matter that any reputable host would have handled days ago. I am not the first to report this same customer either.

In fact, it is STILL online.

Yes, I as a father got very upset that you have not removed this after my child's personal data was stolen and I talked to you on the phone and you said you'd take care of it. I have every right to be upset. You on the other hand, as the business owner should know better. Then the next day, it is still online and stealing kids' personal info.

Original email I sent you:

Phishing from one of your servers: http://facebook.com.profile.accounts.login.userid41d0181565308121s513.9rs4.com/fbc/fbn/?next=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2videos%2F%3AJ%4ID%1A

IP: 208.94.240.74Domain: 9rs4.com

*It is taking the login info from preteen facebook users. Please take this down. Also their WHO IS info for the domain has fake contact info, in case you are the host. As you know, this goes against ICANN regulations.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not a customer

AUTHOR: joesdc - ()

The person who reported this is not even a customer. I have explained to the person several times our TOS and that we would remove the customer if in violation but that we had to give the customer time to respond first. He continued to call and e-mail and was rude demanding in the e-mails I will post an example

Received on Mar/27/2013 4:53:55PM
"Either bring it offline or I report it to the news with your company's info. I talked to "Joe" and this site is still online stealing usernames and passwords.I doubt you want do deal with a botnet either. Get it offline now."

Received on Mar/27/2013 5:33:55PM
"Why not, I ************. I will post this on ripoffreport and hosting reviews, thanks."