- Report: #1038677
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Joey Bellefeuille
Joey Bellefeuille234 Bond Street Sudbury, Ontario United States of America
Joey Bellefeuille Corine Loranger Landlord for drug using house Sudbury, Ontario
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
First of all, Mr. Bellefeuille does not reside at 234 Bond but he does live in Sudbury with his girlfriend Corine Loranger.
The issue I have with this property is the lack of maintenance and safety concerns for the neighbourhood. The following is my opinion only based on my observations.
- Christmas lights have been hung up on this house year-round. They have been up for over 18 months now. This is an eyesore to the community. Why can't Joey remove the lights seasonally?
- The tenants leave their garbage on the front lawn next to the neighbouring house on the right. Garbage is picked up on the left side where the driveway is. The garbage left out on the right just sits there until it is buried in snow or the cardboard boxes rip open from precipitation. [continued below]....
- There are children present on this property which I have seen playing in the yard. The backyard also has assorted children's toys. One day a window on an upper floor fell out of the frame and broke on the ground below. Rather than pick up the mess and dispose of it, some idiot took the window and placed it behind a chain link fence next to their rear deck. This would be fine except for the fact that the children could easily come into contact with the shards of glass on the window.
The tenant also failed to pick up any of the glass that came out of the window. It was left laying on the ground between the two houses. Disturbing was the fact that the children from 234 Bond actually play UNSUPERVISED in the space between the houses. I've found kids toys, snacks and a cushion they sat on, between the houses. I spoke to these children and told them this was not an area to be playing.
It's pretty sad when you leave broken glass out in an area where children from the same building that you live in play around.
- Drugs. There is constant marijuana use at 234 Bond. It can be detected anywhere from 7 AM to 2 AM at night. It's chronic in nature, occurring almost every day. The tenant places a fan in the window to ventilate the apartment (located on the right side of the house as you face it from the front) but inevitably neighbours get it into their windows.
It's lovely to arrive home after a hard day's work to find your entire place reeks of marijuana from the a*****e next door.
Joey was contacted about this back in late 2010 and 2011 but the problem was not resolved. A phone call to Corine (his girlfriend) resulted in us being told, "you should move out of your apartment then".
By this logic I should be able to move next door to Joey and Corine and smoke pot all day, let it get into their windows, and when asked to do something about it I can tell them they need to move.
Marijuana is an illegal drug. Drugs are being used in the presence of children. Oh yes, I've personally walked out past this house and witnessed children playing in the front yard while the stench of pot was strong in the air - and coming from this residence.
Joey is not the one using the marijuana, but he is the landlord responsible for maintaining the property. In my opinion he is failing miserably. In my opinion this is not a home you want to live in or have your children live anywhere near.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joey-Bellefeuille/Sudbury-Ontario-P3C2T5/Joey-Bellefeuille-Corine-Loranger-Landlord-for-drug-using-house-Sudbury-Ontario-1038677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.