Complaint Review: Joey Haji

• Reported By: Toby — Bristol Pennsylvania
Joey Haji
Detroit , Michigan USA

Joey Haji Next Gen Detroit Joey Haji and Next Gen: WARNING!!! Detroit Michigan

I'm writing this to warn those who might, like I did, ignore all other warnings and allow Joey to explain away the stories of these drivers. I can't speak to the truth of these individual stories, but my personal experience is very similar in that I have never received even once the amount of money I was owed by Mr. Haji. What I have gotten is double-talk, excuses, and lies.

Just this week I was paid $401.00, when my calculations show that I should have received $832. Mr. Haji explained it away with nonsense, which I expected, having heard similar BS for weeks now. I decided at long last to put in my two weeks notice. My teammate did the same, and this is my second teammate in three months just so you understand how stupid I was to hang around this long.

Believe me when I say that you'd make more money with a decent paper route than you will driving for Joey Haji. I've never made this kind of crap money since getting my CDL, and I've driven for some crap companies. Next Gen Detroit is on a whole different level. You will typically get half the money you should, plus this guy wants to take half the deadhead pay when YOU have to pay for the damned fuel!

You've been warned. I'm consulting an attorney presently, but if Mr. Haji continues as he has been, he's going to come across someone who will take what they're owed out of his hide. I'm surprised someone hasn't already to be honest. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! Shame on Panther for allowing him to keep robbing drivers for several years now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joey-Haji-/Detroit-Michigan/Joey-Haji-Next-Gen-Detroit-Joey-Haji-and-Next-Gen-WARNING-Detroit-Michigan-1172148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joey Haji