Complaint Review: Johan

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Johan — Pretoria Other South Africa
Johan

Johan Ripp off on internet scam selling cars Internet, Internet

Another scamster ripped me off in the promise to buy a vehicle situated in Cape Town and she is based in the U.K.

I had to make a deposit of ZAR 35000 via Moneygram to a address in the U.K. for a 2002 Mercedes kamper. After the deposit they send me an Ebay letter confirming the transfer and urge me to pay the balance of ZAR 35000 to collect the vehicle.

I got suspicious and urged them to see the vehicle first before I would send the balance. Needles to say they assured me of the money protection plan with eBay should anything go wrong that my money is 100% save. There is also a 10 day refund policy if i`m not happy.

I went to the bank to refund the money that was send through Moneygram but was already collected abroad.

I did some investigation on the net and saw the address in the U.K. is the same as the fraudster Rika van der Skyf using alias Grace Botha and the person I communicated with me on eBay-Transactions.@live.com even send me a copy of his ID document Ande Rico Muller nr:8411215177081 to confirm that he is a employer with eBay.

I`m sure there are ways to track these people down as I already confirmed that this id is a valid RSA id number. DO NOT GET FOOLED BY THESE SCAMSTERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 03:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johan/internet/Johan-Ripp-off-on-internet-scam-selling-cars-Internet-Internet-755056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johan