Complaint Review: Johanna Albornoz

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: Tony R — San Jose California
Johanna Albornoz
Internet USA

Johanna Albornoz - worst paralegal ever cheap paralegal that proves you get what you pay for. San Jose and Surrounding area California

I hired Johanna Albornoz to help me with my divorce, as I didn't have time or want to deal with it myself. Should have been some very simple paperwork, my wife and I are not arguing over anything at all. Short and sweet version; she did not do what she said she would do (help me finalize my divorce), she made mistakes (luckily the clerk caught this or I would have wasted lots more time turning in paperwork that was incorrectly completed), she was not responsive at all (always a great new excuse). Finally, after I tried to turn in the last form she gave me (which was one simple page that took weeks for her to get to me), which was not accepted by the court she tried to charge me more money!

Bottom line, a complete waste of time and money move on and find someone who knows what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Johanna-Albornoz/internet/Johanna-Albornoz-worst-paralegal-ever-cheap-paralegal-that-proves-you-get-what-you-pay-1161575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Johanna Albornoz