Complaint Review: John Adams Virtual School

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By:gueydan Louisiana
John Adams Virtual School
13791 East Rice Place Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

John Adams High School, John Adams Virtual School 2 pieces of papers with folders for $600, and no schools that we want to go to will except them. what a rip-off Aurora, Miami Colorado, florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not Accredited

*Consumer Comment: John Adams Virtual School

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wow

*General Comment: If you are legit, act like it.

*UPDATE Employee: We offer a 100% money back guarantee!

i gave these people $600, for 2 high school diplomas and they sent me 2 papers in 2 folders, i'm trying to go to school and the school i want to go to doesn't except this schools diploma or ged. it says in their letter that the school is accredited and also if your not 100% satisfied with your experiance you can get 100% refund. they have a number to call and a refund email address but they never answer the phone at any hour, i've called and left 3 messages, i've sent 3 emails with no responses back. i really just want to know if theres any way i can sue them for my money since their not even trying to contact me back, if anyone knows who i can call about this please let me know. it's relly messed up that someone thinks everything is ok and then everything turns out to be nothing at all but wasted time and money and some of us don't have money to just throw away and say o well it's gone. it's not right. how do these people keep getting away with stuff like this???

Dawn
gueydan, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Adams-Virtual-School/Aurora-Colorado-80015/John-Adams-High-School-John-Adams-Virtual-School-2-pieces-of-papers-with-folders-for-600-374250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Adams Virtual School

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not Accredited

AUTHOR: William Mears - ()

I graduated from the John Adams Virtual school in Miami Florida in 2003. I recently tried to enroll in college and found out the school lost its accreditation in 2005. So now my diploma in which I paid 300 dollars to take the test and passed is NO good. I want to know when this is going to be fixed or a refund is for my money is needed. The school only allows emails to contact them and no phone number is offered.

I wish i knew of a way to take legal actions against these people to keep them fron scamming any other people. I think everyone that has used theze schools deserves an answer and a legit way to contact a person to resolve this.

John Adams Virtual School

AUTHOR: Jr - (United States of America)

This School has give me the run around first i can't even get hold of someone 2end= I send them e-mails for over two weeks and still no one call or e-mail back i am so tired of them i want to take a lawyer.

THERE ARE A SCAM

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wow

AUTHOR: Rachel - (United States of America)

This od for the John Adams support team who replies to this complaint without offering any useful information. Of what you are claiming is correct, why not backup your policy and offer this person, along with myself and many others, a legit way to actually speak with someone who will take our information and submit our request for a refund?? I have read the same exact complaint regarding your so called school and I cant see how so many people from different states have the exact issues if it weren't actually true. So beware when karma comes to collect... stealing from innocent people is a crime is wrong and anyone involved in this scam with one day have to pay as we all have.

#4 General Comment

If you are legit, act like it.

AUTHOR: DTNfrmTexas - (United States of America)

I have never used this organization but as an employee of a college I have tried to contact them for a transcript request and verification.  I never spoke to anyone, it was a switch from one phone message system to another.  If this is a legitimate organization, and at this point it is a HUGE if, then they should respond like one.

We offer a 100% money back guarantee!

AUTHOR: John Adams Virtual School - (U.S.A.)

As noted on our FAQ page, each organization determines their own acceptance policies, so we strongly recommend that you first check with the organization of your choice regarding their policies for fast track high school diploma programs.

In most cases, you will have no trouble using a diploma from JAVS. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all services. This alleged student could have simply email us with their order # infocontact@johnadams-edu.us and we would have promptly provided a refund.

The alleged student is probably just a disgruntled competitor. We have an excellent service record

Sincerely,