Complaint Review: John Adams

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: John Adams — Salt Lake City Utah
John Adams
488 12th Avenue Salt Lake City, Utah USA

OneGreatFamily, Brad Goulding, Bradley T. Goulding My experience with Bradley T. Goulding and OneGreatFamily Salt Lake City Utah

I too subscribed to a Geneology website called OneGreatFamily in order to perform research on my ancestors. It was really a pretty cool idea and website. After a month's trial I decided I couldn't dedicate the time to make it worth it, although the price was very low for the value given. I called and asked to cancel my subscription. I spoke with "Brad" about canceling and he was as helpful and pleasant as can be. I was further shocked when he offered to refund the money I did pay since I as not able to fully make use of it.

Alarmed by this report I Googled OneGreatFamily and Brad Goulding as "Girls62" claims to have done. I also contacted the Utah State Consumer Protection Agency and there is nothing.Turns out Goulding is a well respected consultant and comes with the highest credentials and references. So, it's puzzling that Girls62 could allege "dozens of companies," "realestate scams" and so on. I was not able to substantiate any of that.

Based on my experience it makes me wonder if the caustic complaint against One Great Family isn't contrived or has ulterior motives.  Incidentally, I have friends who also subscribed and none had problems as described by "Girls62."

Sounds like Girls62 got their feelings hurt. Life has been good to me. I hereby request that Ripoff Report provide Girls62 my name, address and phone number and I'll be happy to give her/him $59.88.

Thank you.

Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Adams/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84108/OneGreatFamily-Brad-Goulding-Bradley-T-Goulding-My-experience-with-Bradley-T-Goulding-1112618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Adams