Complaint Review: John And Laura Ottman

• Submitted: Tue, April 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:lebanon Pennsylvania
John And Laura Ottman
Hope Valley, Rhode Island U.S.A.

John And Laura Ottman - jlm construction- ottman services - lottman - ottman - handyman services Hope Valley Rhode Island

*Author of original report: john ottman, laura ottman, jlm construction, ottman services, ottmans llc

tracy
lebanon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2009 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-And-Laura-Ottman/Hope-Valley-Rhode-Island/John-And-Laura-Ottman-jlm-construction-ottman-services-lottman-ottman-handyman-se-441554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John And Laura Ottman

john ottman, laura ottman, jlm construction, ottman services, ottmans llc

AUTHOR: Tlf412 - (U.S.A.)

This is a warning for everyone! if you see john or laura ottman hiring for a job with their facility maintenance company, RUN AWAY!!!! they hired my husband in the end of january! they would receive work orders, my husband would contact contractors to fill the orders, then, some they paid some they didnt, the ones they didnt, they started framing my husband to take the fall, when the fact is, he dont and never has had access to their finances! when we figured what they were trying to pull, my husband left. we are in the process of a lawsuit and filing with the police! i know they are trying to hire people right now, some ad's with guru.com some craigslist, so i thought i would issue a warning. they also go by jlm construction, otman llc, we do handyman services, and lottman co. who knows if theres more! according to the rip off report, we arent the first they screwed! tracy lebanon, Pennsylvania
U.S.A. they live in hope valley rhode island, but also tell people they live in boston, massachusettes