Complaint Review: John Andrade

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: 4lllls — Sahuarita Arizona
John Andrade
, Select State/Province USA

John Andrade Gold buyer cheating people stealing jewelry on coinsignment phoenix Arizona

John Andrade bought gold from me for scrap.  He then showed up at the airport restaurant in Marana to buy again.  He brought a platinum wedding band along and it paired up really well with my wedding set.  He then said we could make better money by selling this jewelry as a set.  He gave me a receipt for the 3500.00 set and off he went.  Refused to answer my calls and he scored big time.  I got a call from another person whom claimed John has been pulling this ripoff all over Az and they were filing a complaint.

I didn't file due to the facy that I get involved, and the police say sue him.  They are supposed to be on top of this type of scam but they do nothing.  This is exactly why this guy is doing this scam over and over again.  He says he has a cabinet business too.  I would never let him into my home for any reason.  He went to who scammed you and put ina report that was against me and I guess he figured he could make me look bad so people would not believe me.  This big fat slob is a crook!!

If he has your gold let's get together and file against him.  There is no statues of limitations on fraud.  He defrauded an elderly lady and I am mad!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Andrade/Select-StateProvince/John-Andrade-Gold-buyer-cheating-people-stealing-jewelry-on-coinsignment-phoenix-Arizona-1165753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Andrade