Complaint Review: John Beck "Free and Clear"

• Submitted: Sun, February 20, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: ryanrokis — orion Illinois Virgin Islands (US)
John Beck "Free and Clear"
California Internet United States of America

John Beck "Free and Clear" Scammed for $10,000 Internet

I like many others, that I now know of, had seen John Beck's "Free and Clear" program one evening on TV and decided to purchase the books and CDs for 40 dollars just to see what its all about.   At the time the times were tough and I had been laid off from my current construction job so it had perceived to be a very successful system.  So, no later than the day i received my package of the books and CDs, I had been notified by the John Beck representative who had then persuaded me into the coaching sessions.  They had promised me that they would pay back the balance as long as I had made 8 tax lien transactions over the course of a year and had also directed me to contact my credit card company and get my credit amount raised and that I was going to use their card as capitol on my new business.  The representatives knowingly knew my situation and the area I lived in thus continued to hoax me into this program guaranteeing me that I would be successful with this program.  Once the phone sessions started they were very brief and were many things they had failed to mention.  Like the cost and availability of these tax auctions, how long it would actually take to obtain in full ownership on these properties.  I had no face to face interaction with my coach whatsoever and he was not very helpful in the step by step process they had promised.   Three years later and messed up credit because I had a $10,000 balance on a 24% interest credit card I am trying to mend the past some and at least break even on the whole thing.  It just baffles me to just give away $10,000 dollars plus at least 3 to 4 thousand interest to something that wasn't even true.  I would have been better off putting myself through more college or started a college fund for my son and not had to worry about paying the balance every month with such high interest while being deployed which had made things even harder for me mentally and my family mentally and physically while overseas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2011 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Beck-Free-and-Clear/internet/John-Beck-Free-and-Clear-Scammed-for-10000-Internet-697900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck "Free and Clear"