Complaint Review: John Beck, Mentoring of America

• Reported By: Charles — Brians Road Maryland United States of America
John Beck, Mentoring of America
midvale, Utah United States of America

John Beck, Mentoring of America Real estate scam Midvale Utah

John Beck and Mentoring of America scammed me out of over $13,000.  It seemed like a great deal when I signed up in November of 2008, but then they did not follow up with any of their promises of coaching me to make any money at all.

I tried contacting the State of Utah Department of Commerce and the Federal Trade Commission for help but have seen nothing done to get any of the money I have lost back.  I am on a fixed income and put this investment on my credit card thinking I would be able to pay it off fairly quickly.  Of course, the credit card balance has not gone down very much and I am stuck paying a large payment every month.  I need this money refunded to ease my shrinking budget.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2011 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Beck-Mentoring-of-America/midvale-Utah-84047/John-Beck-Mentoring-of-America-Real-estate-scam-Midvale-Utah-762853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck, Mentoring of America