farmers

• Submitted: Thu, January 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 05, 2012

• Reported By: Lee Strickland — Cleveland Tennessee United States of America
John Beck real Estate System

John Beck real Estate System John Beck Property Vault,John Beck Club I paid for the kit which was 39.95 thay also said it would benefit me to have a coach and an llc which the 2 of those cost us about $12,000 and I haven't had any success with this syatem at all Internet

I purchased the John Beck real Estate System for $39.95, They told us we would benefit more by having a coach to guide us and to start an LLC which we did both costing us around $12,000 we tried it for over a year with no success, we kinda gave up.Just tried it again today and can't even log in.Don't know if they are out of business or what. We just want our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Beck-real-Estate-System/internet/John-Beck-real-Estate-System-John-Beck-Property-VaultJohn-Beck-Club-I-paid-for-the-kit-wh-818519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck real Estate System