Complaint Review: John Beck

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: nancy — dennisport Massachusetts United States of America
John Beck
20630 Nordhoff st Chatworth ca 91311 chadworth, California United States of America
  • Phone: 877-439-6709
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

John Beck Mentoring Of America dont get rip off by John Beck Mentoring Of America chadworth, California

A year ago I purchases John Beck . I was contacted by affiliate company, Mentoring Of America. they wanted 13000.00 my husband talk them down to 8000.00 and 100% money back guarantee. They told me I would be making money in 6-12 weeks through mentoring program. They gave me a written guarantee to refund my entire investment if I didn't make money back in 12 months. I did everything they said worked 20 to 30 hours a weektrying to find tax sales. I had such hard time in keeping a coach I had three different people and each tough differently.I gottt a certifcate and did not get a dime in whole for 14.000.00. After paying 8000.00 another 2200.00 accounting,2100.00 for credit card never got contacted at all, and 23000 place of business. I submitted all paper work and said it would take 2-4 weeks later. Everytime I finally got someone to do something they leave company and not tell you.ThI did business with John Beck Mentoring of America they are a rip off. I gave them $8000.00 with 100% gaurantee. They now refuse to answer my calls and told me to get a lawyer and they will only offer back up to $4000.00. I have been trying for about five months to get a hold of them and when I did finally reach someone they were rude and refuse to help me in any way. ey offer me half and said next week we see about the rest. that was in december and now it february.

I contact federal trade commission and put in complaint and bbb, next step ic contacted a lawyer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Beck/chadworth-California-91311/John-Beck-Mentoring-Of-America-dont-get-rip-off-by-John-Beck-Mentoring-Of-America-chadwort-693830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck