knees

John Beck

John Beck John Beck's Free and Clear Real Estate System SCAM Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: You Might Get Your Money Back

*Consumer Comment: Beck was/is the subject of a legal action by the FTC

I am a victim of John Beck's fraudulent claims to free and clear property ownership.  The tools that he had instructed for me to use were not useful.  I was making calls to counties in California about properties oweing taxes and one lady explained to me that she was getting many calls from others with the same interest.  She said that it was impossible to buy properties in that manner.  This happened more than once.  This program is completely fraudulent as far as I'm concerned.

I cancelled the program, but they took and refused to return close to $4,000 of mine.  I makes me sick to think about it.  I was even contacted by an investigator shortly after these events and he confirmed that this was a fraud and encouraged me to contact them again and ask for a refund which I did, and surprise, surprise, they refused my request again.  I never again was contacted by that person, but I would like to know if there is a class-action lawsuit or some way for me to formerly get the money I am owed.

Signed,

Sick and Frustrated

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Beck/internet/John-Beck-John-Becks-Free-and-Clear-Real-Estate-System-SCAM-Internet-Internet-848165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You Might Get Your Money Back

AUTHOR: Tired of Scammers - (USA)

The FTC succeeded in getting summary judgment against Family Products LLC, Beck, and the real brains behind the scam, Doug Gravink and Gary Hewitt. The FTC is considering banning Gravink and Hewitt from making informericals for life. In any case, Family Products, according to the FTC, scammed about 450 million, and it looks like there are enough pockets to pay it back, particularly since they nabbed so many individuals.

Beck was/is the subject of a legal action by the FTC

AUTHOR: Natxlaw - (U.S.A.)

Follow the link below and you can read the FTC action against Beck. His name brings up 184 rip off reports, so you know he is bad news. If you want your money back and it has been less than 90, you might dispute the charge with your CC company. If you want to bring a private law suit, hurry,  there likely won't be enough of him to go round.