Complaint Review: John Beck's Mentoring America

• Submitted: Wed, June 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: olubunmi — worcester Massachusetts United States of America
John Beck's Mentoring America

John Beck's Mentoring America mentoring america they told me that they can help me to make money and ask me to pay $1500.00 which i did. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Utah not taking any more complaints

*General Comment: Here's the help you wanted

*Author of original report: please help me out

i bought the john becks program for $39.99 and they later told me that i have to put down the sum of $1500.00 which i did.they promises to help me to get some houses for a $1.00 and that i can make a good profit,also they said that in about six months if i dont make money that they are going to refund back my money but they never did and later they started calling me and my husband that they borrow the sum of $3500.00 on our behalf,i told them that how could they do something like that and i was told that is how the program works.please i want my money back and they have been threatning my husband that they are going to take his name to the credit bearuea please help us out.thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2010 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Becks-Mentoring-America/internet/John-Becks-Mentoring-America-mentoring-america-they-told-me-that-they-can-help-me-to-make-616545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck's Mentoring America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Utah not taking any more complaints

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Utah Consumer Protection is not taking any more complaints. John Beck/Mentoring of America closed up shop after all of the claims in Utah against them.  They moved to California.  Good luck!  I am still working on my case, as well.

#2 General Comment

Here's the help you wanted

AUTHOR: Jay Are - (United States of America)

I too was scammed by Becks Mentoring of America program.  You need to contact the Utah Consumer Protection Agency and speak with an inestigator named "Auo Paugo", or something like that.  He has resolved a ton of Beck complaints and he can get you your money back.  At the time, I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and I sent them affidavits about Beck's practices and currently I am a Federal Witness of an upcoming trial scheduled to take place sometime next fall.  The walls are caving in on this John Beck guy, he's a swindler, but at least you can rest easy knowing there is a way to get your money back.  Give Ao Paugo a call from utah's Consumer Protection.  Good luck.

please help me out

AUTHOR: kaybum - (USA)

please help me to contact john becks so that i can get my money back.