Complaint Review: John Beck's free and clear realestate

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — Sunrise Florida United States of America
John Beck's free and clear realestate

John Beck's free and clear realestate They did not committ to the original agreement and gaurentees Internet

When I callled about this progaram they advised they would teach with personal interactive instruction via telephone as well as assist in obtaing financial lending for purchases.  Also thier sister company strategic finacial offered to prepare taxes and assist with obatainig finacial lending as well.

Neither the John beck nor Strategic Financial assisted with financial lending.  As far as the interactive personal lessons the mentor did not answer any questions i had and always avoided the assistance with finacial lending and always said when we were finished with the sessions he would cover that aspect.  On our last call he stated he was aon a schedule and would get back to me I never heard from him again and could never get in contact with him.  When I called the company contact number they said he was no longer there.  And when I told them what the mentor and original call taker told me about financial lending they told me that was true.  They do not help with lending.

I also asked if this program was geared to florida they told me yes.  But in fact it is not.  When i told them the differences they refered me to other states.   I would never had purchased this program if I had known this information.

As far as strategic finacial they promissed me tax assistance.  When ever I tried to call them I only got voice recordings.  I left voice mails and only got one call back.   And the person said someone would call me back and never did.  The only way they would communicate is through e-mail not the personal service that was promised.

Niether John Beck nor strategic Finacial provided the service as agreed.

When i tried to cancel both they gave me a hard time.  I never got out of John Beckbut I did Strategic Finacial after canceling them several times and still getting billed they finally stoped the monthy fees

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Becks-free-and-clear-realestate/internet/John-Becks-free-and-clear-realestate-They-did-not-committ-to-the-original-agreement-and-721688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Beck's free and clear realestate