suffering

Complaint Review: John Bill William, 174 HAMMERSMITH ROAD,LONDON, W6 7JP ,UNITED KINGDON

• Submitted: Sun, December 13, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 13, 2009

• Reported By: Ewon — Kirchheim Germany
John Bill William, 174 HAMMERSMITH ROAD,LONDON, W6 7JP ,UNITED KINGDON
174 HAMMERSMITH ROAD,LONDON, W6 7JP ,UNITED KINGDO Internet United States of America

John Bill William, 174 HAMMERSMITH ROAD,LONDON, W6 7JP ,UNITED KINGDON CONTACT OF THE ACCOUNTANT send the fund USD800.0 Via Western Union Money Transfer to John william is a rippoff 174 HAMMERSMITH ROAD,LONDON, W6 7JP ,UNITED KINGDO, Internet

Hello,

Thanks for your mail and I did not envisaged any expenses on this issue right from the beginning and there is no way we could allow this to stop us from achieving our goals. I am very confused as i do not know what to do now.Look Mr. Garon, i want to inform you that i will able to raise $2200 and you are to raise the balance $800 and make the payment to the bank as you are aware that i spent so much money to procure the documents that i sent to you.I am willing to give you 50% of the total sum if you raise the balance fund from there.

Please do try and raise some fund and pay the balance $800 so that we can have the account activated and from what the bank sent to you the $3000 is still part of our fund in that account.

I want to also let you know that my wife's Cancer has really taken all my finances from me and she will be going for another surgery very soon that also will cost me great money.I will want us to transfer the fund to your account before the surgery as that is the only hope i have to pay for her treatment.

Expecting to hear from you

John

Hello,

Thanks for your mail and i want to let you know that i have personally

paid the fund to the bank and i will advise that you should contact

the bank for confirmation of the fund that i paid.Please do not waste

any much time on this as i will advise that you should raise the fund

and send the fund to me Via Western Union Money Transfer so that i can

take it to the bank tomorrow.

WESTERN UNION DETAILS

SENDERS NAME:

AMOUNT SENT:

Expecting to hear from you

John

more sacam email for him

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2009 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Bill-William-174-HAMMERSMITH-ROADLONDON-W6-7JP-UNITED-KINGDON/internet/John-Bill-William-174-HAMMERSMITH-ROADLONDON-W6-7JP-UNITED-KINGDON-CONTACT-OF-THE-ACCO-538603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Bill William, 174 HAMMERSMITH ROAD,LONDON, W6 7JP ,UNITED KINGDON

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC