Complaint Review: John C. Ball, Running Eagle Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, June 28, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Chicago Illinois United States of America
John C. Ball, Running Eagle Enterprises
4603 Scarsdale Place Boulder, Colorado United States of America

John C. Ball, Running Eagle Enterprises has not repaid $10,000 Boulder, Colorado

In July of 2005, John C. Ball borrowed from me and signed a promissory note for $10,000 on behalf of Running Eagle Enterprises.  The money was to be used for a business venture and I was to be paid 12% interest.  John C. Ball personally guaranteed the note.  The note became due in July of 2006.  I had several conversations with John during 2005 and 2006, and he claimed that the money would be repaid.  I hired a collections agency in 2007 and John Ball would not return phone calls to discuss the money he owed me.  The collections agency gave up. I contacted a law firm in 2008 and they could not tell me the cost of litigation.  I would have liked an attorney that would work on a contingency basis but I could not find one.  Just yesterday, June 27,2011 I emailed John Ball about what he owes me and have not received a  response.

As I understand, John C. Ball (Boulder Colorado) is now involved with a project called "The Resort at Pikes Peak" . You can do a search on "The Resort at Pikes Peak" and actually see John's photo and more information. I would love to get my money back with interest.  The total now due is over $19,000.  John Ball is a member of Linked In and makes mention of the Pikes Peak project in his profile.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2011 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-C-Ball-Running-Eagle-Enterprises/Boulder-Colorado-80301/John-C-Ball-Running-Eagle-Enterprises-has-not-repaid-10000-Boulder-Colorado-746539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John C. Ball, Running Eagle Enterprises