Complaint Review: John Carter Clearing Commissioner

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: call B.B.B. — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
John Carter Clearing Commissioner
500 Parc Montreal, Quebec United States of America

John Carter Clearing Commissioner Out Of Monyreal,QC My Husband Recieved A Letter Alone With A Check For The Amout Of $2348.80. As I Was Reading The Letter, I Said Call Better Business Buear. But, He Went Ahead And Made The Call Given On The Letter. He Montreal , Quebec

A Day After July 4th 2012. My Husband Got A Letter In The Mail, Alone With A Check For the Amount Of $2348.80. As I Was Reading The Letter. I Said: Call Better Business Buear. But, He Went Ahead And Called The Number Given In The Letter. He Got Know Answer. But, The Person That You Are Trying To Reach Is Unavilable. I Was Like Yeah Right. Call B.B.B.. So As He Continual To Try And Reach Them. I Opened Up My Lap Top And Start Looking Up Stuff That Was On The Letter And Check. BEHOLD. I find John Carter Doing The Same Stuff Back In 2011. I Told My Husband. Look Baybe. So He Was Convinced After Reding A Few Rip Off Done By Other Folks. The Check Was Tempting To Deposit. But,  Not For A Sister Like Me. I Thank God For Lap Tops And Internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Carter-Clearing-Commissioner/Montreal-Quebec-h3m-1m2/John-Carter-Clearing-Commissioner-Out-Of-MonyrealQC-My-Husband-Recieved-A-Letter-Alone-Wi-907127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Carter Clearing Commissioner