Complaint Review: John Casablanca Career And Modeling Centers

• Updated: Thu, April 22, 2010

• Reported By: laydeeboo99 — Memphis Tennessee United States of America
John Casablanca Career And Modeling Centers
5028 Park ave., memphis, tn Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

John Casablanca Career And Modeling Centers Rip Off, Take your money Memphis, Tennessee

My 7yr old daughter attended John Casablancas last year. There was a $240 down payment and 10 bi-weekly payments of $75. Tuition was supposed to include full tuition, books/supplies, 3yrs of unlimited refresher courses, and 3yrs of refresher photo shoots. They assured that she would be modeling/acting possibly before graduation, definately after their training through their talent agent. My daughter was very excited. She graduated last year in September. We haven't heard from them or their agent. She knows no more about acting/modeling than her natural talents she already had when she started. When I tried to contact them about my issues, I got attitude like it didn't matter cause I was done paying the total cost. She got no photo's from them, when I asked about the photo's, they said that they changed photographers and she would have to pay again. My daughter cried saying "I ain't never gonna be on TV". I didn't know what to say to her. She received no supplies, Everything they told us was a lie. They tell me that I have to pay more money to do anything more, when they haven't done anything for all the money they already got. Something needs to be done about this. We deserve our money back or something. Also, pain and suffering for my daughter. This really hurt her. She's only 7yrs old.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablanca-Career-And-Modeling-Centers/Memphis-Tennessee-38117/John-Casablanca-Career-And-Modeling-Centers-Rip-Off-Take-your-money-Memphis-Tennessee-595603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablanca Career And Modeling Centers

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC