Complaint Review: John Casablanca Model & Talent Agency

• Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Tammy — Alliance Ohio United States of America
John Casablanca Model & Talent Agency
256 Easton Town Center Columbus, Ohio United States of America

John Casablanca Model & Talent Agency They forgot about my 9 year old daughter!! Columbus, Ohio

My little girl did 6 months in a private performing arts school in Cleveland. Then we are set out in the world to find her an agent who will give her work. Well I had sent her headshot & resume to john casablanca in Columbus, Ohio. They gave her a callback almost instantly. So we set up a time & day to go meet with these people. We live 3 hours away from Columbus. When we get up there, the lady who gave us the callback was out to lunch. I thought that was odd to make an appointment then go out to lunch. So we sat there for 2 hours without being seen. All the while I am watching at least 2 dozen kids go in & out for classes. My daughter was so tired & hungry. I walked over to the recepionist and ask her if we are going to be seen soon. I told her we drove 3 hours to get here and my daughter was getting tired & hungry. She said that she may have been forgotten!!! I was so shocked! She said she would remind the lady of us. We ended up not being seen at all! My daughter was so crushed! We had a long trip back home. They never even called us to apologize or anything. How unprofessional!!! I would never recommend this so called talent & modeling agent to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 11:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablanca-Model-Talent-Agency/Columbus-Ohio-43219/John-Casablanca-Model-Talent-Agency-They-forgot-about-my-9-year-old-daughter-Columbus-621341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablanca Model & Talent Agency