Complaint Review: John Casablanca

• Reported By: Lo — Concord North Carolina United States of America
John Casablanca
810 Tyvola Rd Suite 100 Internet United States of America

John Casablanca Professional Scam Artist Buyers BEWARE!! Internet

My grandson was sent an invitation to audition for modeling and acting, since I have had experience with this in the past (my daughter was a childhood actress in LA).  So I took him and he was excepted and we were told during the signing of a death wise that this is just a formality and it is not an enforcement of payments, meaning they would work with us if we ever had payment issues and not report us to a third-party.  Needless to say he received the worthless training purchasing a list of items they stated was needed eg; makeup etc. and was called to a few other times to audition(which when he went they said you need to pay for more classes) we drove 2 hrs to Raleigh for an audition with a management firm which fell through as well.

Then I was laidoff and got behind in payments. But, the clicker is they tacted on additional fees and never gave me a corrected balance or an updated bill then, even with payments and arrangements, finally turned me over to the credit bureau.  This was $1900.00 and I paid all but $300.00 but they said I owed $500.00 and never sent me an itemized bill.

I  take some responsiblitiy in not doing my research, and signing a contract now but I want others to know they are not what you need, stay away from the Con's they are Pro's at it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablanca/internet/John-Casablanca-Professional-Scam-Artist-Buyers-BEWARE-Internet-693089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablanca