Complaint Review: John Casablancas

John Casablancas
5009 NW Penn ste 200 OKC, Oklahoma United States of America

John Casablancas MTM JC IT IS A SCAM OKC, Oklahoma

*Author of original report: John Casablanca is a SCAM

My son was called back to the john Casablanca in Okc should have known it was a scam something in the back of mind kept telling me it was but my son does have the looks and is capable of doing this professionally.  Anyway we signed got home and after telling friends had one contact me her son had be through the classes and went to one of the career expose in Dallas they are now out over 6,000 dollars and have never had any work know what you are going to say he is not good enough to get a job not true he has done a commercial, ad and a extra in a movie his mother booked it all for him because once JC got their money that was all that mattered.  So my son called them twice and canceled contract I canceled check and he let them know I did he has not attended any classes.  I am know getting calls from a collection agency saying they are collecting a debt on behalf of John Casablanca I told them I will not pay them anything because it is a SCAM.  Please if you have a child in the program you are wasting
your money the only type jobs they send you out on are minimum wage they have a very well organized scam going and it is time people start turning them in to the BBB and who ever else they can get to listen get the word out and help others.  I am just glad that I realized it was a scam before I put any money out and it seems that all these people that are defending them are employees of JC  Mark Raines is their agent and does not get you work all they want is your money Darcy in Okc beware they are good at telling you what you want to hear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablancas/OKC-Oklahoma-73112/John-Casablancas-MTM-JC-IT-IS-A-SCAM-OKC-Oklahoma-982524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablancas

John Casablanca is a SCAM

AUTHOR: kikki - (USA)

Anyway we signed got home and after telling friends had one contact me her son had be through the classes and went to one of the career expose in Dallas they are now out over 6,000 dollars and have never had any work know what you are going to say
he is not good enough to get a job not true he has done a commercial, ad and a extra in a movie his mother booked it all for him because once JC got their money that was all that mattered.  So my son called them twice and canceled contract I canceled check and he let them know I did he has not attended any classes.  I am know getting calls from a collection agency saying they are collecting a debt on behalf of John Casablanca I told them I will not pay them anything because it is a SCAM.  Please if you have a child in the program you are wasting your money the only type jobs they send you out on are minimum wage they have a very well organized scam going and it is time people start turning them in to the BBB and who ever else they can get to listen get the word out and help others.  I am just glad that I realized it was a scam before I put any money out and it seems that all these people that are defending them are employees of JC  Mark Raines is their agent and does not get you work all they want is your money Darcy in Okc beware they are good at telling you what you want to hear.

promptly