Complaint Review: John Casablancas

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Ticked off mom — Grove City Ohio
John Casablancas

John Casablancas is the biggest joke I have ever seen, Internet

I had signed my daughter up for the John Casablancas classes. When we had went into the offices, they said there was a limited space available and we had to sign up ASAP if we wanted her in the classes. We signed the contract and put money down for her to start classes. When her first class came, we found out that we were going to have to buy things for different classes and the classes would last 3 years before she could start anything in the industry like auditioning for shows and modeling. We got a call from someone at John Casablancas that she hasn't attended classes for 2 months. I had decided to take her out of the classes cause I could not afford all the things that she needed.

They called my phone and said that I owed money for her not going to the classes. They had her age, my name, who had signed the contract, all wrong. The only thing they had right was our address and number. They had said that my daughter was 19 and she is only 15. They said that my last name was Wheeler, which it is not. They had said that she had signed the contract. I had said something about contacting my lawyer to look over the contract, he was quickly to say that no lawyers were needed. My daughter had looked up John Casablancas and we found so many scam reports on him. Honestly, John Casablancas in a big fat joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Casablancas/internet/John-Casablancas-is-the-biggest-joke-I-have-ever-seen-Internet-1045987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Casablancas