Complaint Review: John Cavanaugh

• Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Mr Mike — East Hartford Connecticut United States of America
John Cavanaugh
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

John Cavanaugh WOW !! I see Johnny Boy is still stealing from his sub-contractors? He stole from me in 1999. Internet, Connecticut

Today,I was on craigslist looking for part-time courier work.I came across a listing with a contact name as "John".  I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if it were John Cavanaugh. So I called the number.Low and behold. It was John Cavanaugh. I used to do courier work for him in 2001 for about a month. He never paid me, not one time. I did a delivery for him to upstate NY from Windsor Locks,CT. I paid all the expenses for the trip out of my own pocket. So i was hit with a double fraud. This dude is a certifiable whack job. Truly mentally unstable. I've read the other complaints about this guy,and trust me. They all described his behavior to the letter. He will holler,scream,fuss,threaten and just plain go berserk on you. Don't even bother calling the police on him if he owes you money. He knows the law. The local police departments all know him well. He knows that the police can't touch him. He is very good at getting the police to acknowledge that any complaints are not criminal,only civil. He is very good in filing for bankruptcies and creating new LLc businesses using different names. John Cavanaugh will switch business names when the pressure comes down on him. He is an expert when it comes to the courier business. He has quite a bit of national and local accounts. How does he do it? I don't know,but he does. As for the "I'm going to contact my attorney" threats he makes. It's all bogus. Independent contractors, BEWARE. John Cavanaugh is a snake in the grass.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Cavanaugh/Internet-Connecticut-/John-Cavanaugh-WOW-I-see-Johnny-Boy-is-still-stealing-from-his-sub-contractors-He-st-909139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Cavanaugh