Complaint Review: John Christner Trucking

• Reported By: dont LEACE TO JCT — sapulpa Oklahoma
John Christner Trucking
19007 Oklahoma 33 sapulpa, Oklahoma United States of America

John Christner Trucking JCT join JCT work for free! sapulpa , Oklahoma

Hi I was running teams with JCT and my experience was a nightmare. Alot of issues the main issue was they wouldnt let me use my money in my maintenance account to purchase tires. I had tires with nails in them and they had bald spots due to being unevenly worn. I sent them pictures while I was in the bottom of Texas they wanted mw to drive to Sapulpa Ok to get tires and I had a nail in my super singles and bold spots. The shop at the yard is a absolute nightmare, your truck will have more problems when it leaves then it had when before you took it there.

The majority of all their trucks have major mechanical problems due to the lack of quality mechanics there shop has. I ran alot of miles running team still some weeks didnt have a check. You can not pay bills with this compa.y. every week you will be praying for your settlement to be deposited. The only bill you will pay is your truck note. JCT is a pimp and working for them you will be a pimp worker if you kno what I mean.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Christner-Trucking/sapulpa-Oklahoma-/John-Christner-Trucking-JCT-join-JCT-work-for-free-sapulpa-Oklahoma-1036646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Christner Trucking