Complaint Review: John Curry Inc

• Reported By: lumina175 — Guilderland New York United States of America
John Curry Inc
5050 Central Hwy Pennsauken Township, New Jersey United States of America

John Curry Inc Rip -Off Company Pennsauken Township, New Jersey

Do not work for this company they will keep your wages I worked for this company for 3 day's.I got a better job offer I could my dispathcer and he told to complete my load and bring the truck back Pennsauken,NJ,And the company will have a bus ticket for me to get back home.I complete both of my stop and when back to NJ and the owner of the company told me to find my way back home,Or the the other company to paid my bus ticket,back home.The d**n company stood with my wages,I have a lawyer working to get my wages back,So please dont go worked for this rip-off company,I hope they go out off business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Curry-Inc/Pennsauken-Township-New-Jersey-/John-Curry-Inc-Rip-Off-Company-Pennsauken-Township-New-Jersey-976942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Curry Inc