Complaint Review: John D Ames

John D Ames
29892 Coalinga court,Sun City,Ca Internet United States of America

John D Ames MFS CONSULTING GROUP Lying Deceptive Piece of Garbage Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Full refund was made to client,

Wow-this sounds so familiar-especially that "WHO!!! is THIS!!!"

This guy IS all that was said-definitely a Con Man-runs all kinds of different shams-stopping foreclosures,credit repair,House refinancing and probably more(LOL).

He is a real SCUMBAG.Promises you the world until he has your money and then he forgets you-conveniently(not in the real sense).

Do Not give this scumbag anything.You will lose it-I cannot imagine that he has anything legtimate going on-he worked for an aquaintance (that's how I got his info) and he, later,  revealed himself-there-Also.

He promised to refund my money (and, later, even said that he sent me the money) after I finally got him on the phone-when I blocked my number-(he never answers the phone,and never returns messages) But he never did....Keep on posting about this scumbag-everyone needs to know-maybe that will force him to find a way to make  "an honest living".

Nahhhhhhh!!

He is definitely a deceptive,con man,Piece of trash-anyone interested in a class action-ha ha ha.

JOHN AMES WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-D-Ames/internet/John-D-Ames-MFS-CONSULTING-GROUP-Lying-Deceptive-Piece-of-Garbage-Internet-895972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John D Ames

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Full refund was made to client,

AUTHOR: Concerned - (United States of America)

In addition, we refunded additional monies for a check the client made on our company.

The company, person we used to do credit repair for us is no longer working with us.

Unfortunately, being in a tough industry to begin with,  we do encounter problems with outside affiliations.  We now do all work inhouse.