Complaint Review: John Donlon

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: Doug M — Edmond Oklahoma United States of America
John Donlon
873 west bay drive 142, clearwater,fl 33770 clearwater, Florida United States of America

John Donlon Mr Donlon contacted me in February saying he had a buyer. I needed to send him $450.00 to said address in Florida. He said process would take 6 to 8 weeks. All through the process he was good about ge clearwater, Florida

Mr Donlon contacted me and said he had a buyer for my time share. I viewed his sigt and all looked legit. After much thought I transfered a money order via(Western Union). I was told process would take 6 to 8 weeks. All thpough process Mr Donolon promised it was in wortks. In mid May he said on 5/29 "someone from finance" would contact me on 5/29. Since 5/29 no one has contacted me nor will they answer the phone at Mr Donlans office. Doug, Edmond,Ok

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Donlon/clearwater-Florida-33770/John-Donlon-Mr-Donlon-contacted-me-in-February-saying-he-had-a-buyer-I-needed-to-send-hi-893864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Donlon