Complaint Review: John E Cowan

• Reported By: daniel — San Francisco California United States of America
John E Cowan
100 pine Street Suite 1250 San Francisco, California United States of America

John E Cowan Unethical San Francisco, California

*Author of original report: fake review

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to the comment I am a fake.

*Author of original report: Rebuttal in favor of Mr Cowan

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal in favor of Mr. Cowan

This lawyer didn't take my case seriously. He lied about the case, bill me for work not done. We won the case and he pretended that the defendant filed an appeal which was not true, and later on i found out that nothing happened for 3 months. it was a way for him to keep billing me.
Even three weeks after i fired him i still get billed for jobs who was never perform
This lawyer is a con artist with a law licence.
The San Francisco Bar Association and The State Bar should look closer at what kind of licensed crooks they have as a member in their organizations

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-E-Cowan/San-Francisco-California-94111/John-E-Cowan-Unethical-San-Francisco-California-995403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John E Cowan

fake review

AUTHOR: unethical - (United States of America)

Only when a bad review was posted against your lawyer then you decide to write a review
i think you are a fake and coward person who have another agenda .
Stay in Texas  we don't need people like you in California.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to the comment I am a fake.

AUTHOR: Jill - (United States of America)

It is unfortunate and ignorant for a complaining party to accuse me of being a fake just because I live in Texas. There is a simple answer. I moved recently. Mr. Cowan did not abandon me simply because I moved, rather he continues to represent my best interests. I believe this speaks highly of his ethics as a lawyer. Thank you for this opportunity to support Mr. Cowan further.

Rebuttal in favor of Mr Cowan

AUTHOR: unethical - (United States of America)

This rebuttal is very suspicious coming From Jill because this lawyer is located in San Francisco California and not in Houston Texas . Also it was posted on the same day of a major complaint which
it seems very fishy and it sound look like a fake review

Rebuttal in favor of Mr. Cowan

AUTHOR: Jill - (United States of America)

I have worked with Mr. Cowan for over two years and he has been honest, caring, and given excellent counsel. I have found him to be more affordable than other lawyers I discussed my case with and to give me options instead of spending my money for no reason.

magic