sequence

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sick of Ripoffs — Texas
John Eagle Honda
5311 Lemmon Ave Dallas, Select State/Province USA

John Eagle Honda Service & Repairs Car not even in there before they are trying to up the repair bill Dallas Texas

I called to have an old Honda Accord serviced for A/C charging.  I was quoted a price that was higher than every other mechanic that I had called.  Then, before I even had the car in the shop, the guy on the phone started telling me that is was not going to be just $180, but much more for leaks.  I asked him how he could know the a/c was leaking without inspecting it.  He said that he knew it was because I i had it charged 3-4 years ago and a/c units never need charging unless it is a leak and those repairs are costly.  Needless to say, I took it to another a/c mechanic who verified no leak and charged me under $100 to replace the freon and charge the a/c.  I am so sick of mechanics running up the bill and overcharging people - especially if they are women.  Avoid this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Eagle-Honda/Dallas-Select-StateProvince-75209/John-Eagle-Honda-Service-Repairs-Car-not-even-in-there-before-they-are-trying-to-up-the-1065267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Eagle Honda