Complaint Review: John England.

• Submitted: Tue, September 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: John — Carrollton Georgia USA
John England.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm Internet United States of America

John England - news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm He wants to split money with me for some unkown reason? Internet

On Wed, 9/2/09, USA ARMY CONTRACTOR < [email protected] > wrote:
From: USA ARMY CONTRACTOR <[email protected]> Subject: GOOD DAY To: Date: Wednesday, September 2 , 2009, 1:58 AM

Dear Friend, Permit the manner with which I am seeking your assistance but I am short of options and have no otherchoice.I am John England from the hospitality state(Mississippi), an army contractor attached to the US Military force in Iraq . The reason why Iam explaining my findings to you is to seek for your assistance to enable you contribute immensely to the actualization of my dream.I am attached to the US army for the sole purpose of reconstruction work in some parts of Iraq.As you very well know, Iraq is gradually undergoing a rebuilding process in some parts and there is much need for reconstruction which is were I come in. I evaluate the level of destruction and offer professional advice inline with the way they intend rebuilding. Work has been risky no doubt and challenging as some times we are faced head on with armed insurgents where we lose some soldiers during confrontation. I have had my own share of losses as I lost a friend whom I have known for 12years. On the 4th day of May 2009, at about 11:00hrs during a normal inspection routine along HaifaStreet where there is long through fare of high-risebuildings which were built and occupied by the late Saddam Hussein while he was still alive, I along with 3 soldiers proceeded to a marked site and as I commenced evaluation work while i was closely guarded by soldiers, I discovered an unusual bulge in a cellar which i presumed to be a storage room. I decided to have a go at it only for me to kick the metal covering and find a metal boxes(6 in number)piled on top one another which were locked with a padlock each. Upon forcing the boxes open, we discovered several guns, amour and some boxes amongst which two contained bullets, one filled with harddrugs(heroine)and the other two to my amazement contained some US Dollars which amounted to $23.5M after I and two of the soldiers counted them for about 3 hours. I believe the boxes if not owned are linked to the Al Qaeda and Ayman al-Zawahiri . I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy so that we can have the money to our selves, they all agreed to the plan and we were going to get the money out of the country but first we had to hide the money in some safe and untraceable location. This made me to consult with a friend in our force who went with me and the two other officers to secretly keep the boxes in a safer place after which we handed over the drugs and the weaponry to our superiors. I am now in desperate need of a Reliable and Trustworthy person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes containing the US Dollars forme up on till my assignment elapses here. We cannot afford to leave the boxes here in Iraq for any reason since Iraq is getting unsafe and dangerous everyday. We have no idea what could happen next as everything remains inconclusive at this point.I am fully aware of what your thoughts would be next which is why I intend to include my picture as well as my I.D.s for you to know whom you are dealing with.I assure and promise to give you 10% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this deal. Please assure me of your keeping this top most secret within you so that my job would not be jeopardized.Please contact me through my personal email address: [email protected] Also you can view the Link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm My Sincere Regards, John England.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-England/internet/John-England-newsbbccouk2himiddleeast2988455stm-He-wants-to-split-money-with-me-491631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John England.