surrender

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Qhex — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
John Franklin Kennedy
Rt.72 Lagrange, North Carolina United States of America

John Franklin Kennedy Prepaid by check for a generator, 750.00. Waited2weeks, went to his office, he moved. Could not find him. Lagrange, North Carolina

About 9 years ago I bought a trailer from him and wanted a generator so he told me he had a nice one to sell me. I paid him and he cashed my check but never delivered the generator. I went to his office and he was moved out, all his equipment, everything was gone. I consulted a lawyer about this and the lawyer heard of him and that he has ripped off others. I was told that it would cost me more in lawyer fees than what he took from me, so I just dropped it. I want everyone to know what kind of person he is and he is also a very smooth talker, so beware. He has white long hair tied in a pony tail. Also preaches about God too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Franklin-Kennedy/Lagrange-North-Carolina-/John-Franklin-Kennedy-Prepaid-by-check-for-a-generator-75000-Waited2weeks-went-to-his-963004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Franklin Kennedy