Complaint Review: John Grogan Scam Process Server

• Submitted: Fri, March 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Hollywood, CA — Los Angeles California United States of America
John Grogan Scam Process Server

John Grogan Scam Process Server John Grogan, process server, scanm artist Internet, Internet

*General Comment: Ripped Off my Girlfriend

I found this guy online as well and he seemed well qualified to serve papers for a small claims lawsuit I was filing. I sent him my $100 fee by registered mail. A few days later I called to see if he got it. I tracked the letter and it was delivered the next day. He had still not picked it up from the post office because Canoga Park post office has a long wait line to pick up mail. I gave him a few more days and called back. He said that it took him 45 minutes to stand in line to get it. Boo h*o. I gave him another week to serve the papers and when I called, he answered but had no idea what I was talking about and told me to call him at the "office" in an hour. Since then, I've been calling him (and going straight to voicemail). Its been a month and still no proof of service. He burned me and now, I have to refile my lawsuit. This is shameful and dishonest and unprofessional. I hope others come forward. Beware, do not use him for anything!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Grogan-Scam-Process-Server/internet/John-Grogan-Scam-Process-Server-John-Grogan-process-server-scanm-artist-Internet-Inter-861464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Grogan Scam Process Server

#1 General Comment

Ripped Off my Girlfriend

AUTHOR: Kesha - (United States of America)

Grogan also pretends to be a polygraph administrator and specialist in voice stress analysis.  My girlfriend was trying to prove her innocence to her family on a personal issue.  She finds this guy on the internet and he offers her a voice stress test.  The test is botched and he refuses to provide her with a written report or analysis.  He then refuses to refund her money.

This guy is a con artist to the 10th degree!