Complaint Review: John Grogan

• Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: It''s a Scam — Fresno California United States of America
John Grogan

John Grogan Scam Process Server for West Hills, Internet

Mr. Grogan took $115 from me via money order to serve an individual papers who is located in West Hills. He claimed he performed the service but never provided me with a proof of service. I gave him specific time constraints given the window of service available. He cashed the money order per the reference number and received the money order per the confirmation and his acknowledgement of receipt over the phone.

I called and emailed on several occasions. He ignore my calls and emails. I called from another area code and he promptly answered. He has had a week (given my urgent time frame) to provide me with a proof of service and he never did. I notified him via email that if he did not provide me with the document, I would be reporting him. He responded that he received my email and text, but has done nothing to provide me with the documentation that I paid him to provide assuming he actually served the individual.

I now have to pay another server to serve the documents, will have to refile the documents with the court (which is 2 hours away), and have to reschedule the hearing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Grogan/internet/John-Grogan-Scam-Process-Server-for-West-Hills-Internet-861185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Grogan