Complaint Review: John Gunn - JG Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
John Gunn - JG Services
309 Northclift Dr Raleigh NC Raleigh, North Carolina U.S.A.

John Gunn - JG Services Home Repair Ripoff Raleigh North Carolina

In the fall of 2007, I hired John Gunn (JG Services) to do some minor repair work on my house. He performed a portion of the work and I paid him in full for the work that he performed.

There was some additional work that I wanted him to do, namely replacing my front door and side windows. He reviewed the work and completed specifications on the door. He also tore up the door frame in preparation of the new installation. At that time, I paid him $825 to order the door.

He never came back. He strung me along for months until finally in September, 2008, I went to small claims courts and was awarded a judgment against him. In court, he told the judge that he would pay me my money within the allotted 10 day period.

Since September, the Wake County Sheriff's Office has repeatedly attempted to serve papers to John Gunn outlining his rights to exempt certain property before they seize his personal possessions in order to satisfy his obligation to me. They have made multiple attempts and he has, so far, eluded them completely. I have made many, many attempts to contact him and as of today, he has still not paid me back.

What this guy has done is nothing short of criminal. He is a rip off artist stay away from him.

Ripped off in raleigh
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Gunn-JG-Services/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27617/John-Gunn-JG-Services-Home-Repair-Ripoff-Raleigh-North-Carolina-409627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Gunn - JG Services