Complaint Review: John H. Heckers - CEOJobExpert.com

• Updated: Wed, October 05, 2011

• Reported By: Susan H. — Boulder Colorado United States of America
John H. Heckers - CEOJobExpert.com
Denver, Colorado United States of America

John H. Heckers - CEOJobExpert.com Creepy Executive Coaching Tactics John H. Heckers - www.CEOJobExpert.com Denver, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The report is false and misleading.

While trying to improve my employment opportunities, I found John H. Heckers online who advertised himself as a Denver Executive Coach. He claims to be Americas Top (and toughest) Executive Coach. After discussing his services in depth, and this is the creepy part, he began to advise me that I needed Deep Shamanic Meditation and Shamanic Pressing to improve my chances of obtaining work.

Just Google those terms and decide for yourself if these techniques should be utilized to help someone who is trying to improve their chances to find work. Once I read his Informed Consent and Release contract, it became clear that his Executive Coaching included physically intimate practices that were obviously not advertised on his website for a reason. Not only was it offensive, but it felt like a bait-and-switch tactic used by car dealerships, which I believe is illegal in most states. Shouldnt there be honesty in advertising? Bottom line: Be very careful if considering John H. Heckers as your Denver Executive Coach and the website www.ceojobexpert.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-H-Heckers-CEOJobExpertcom/Denver-Colorado-80209/John-H-Heckers-CEOJobExpertcom-Creepy-Executive-Coaching-Tactics-John-H-Heckers-w-781622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John H. Heckers - CEOJobExpert.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The report is false and misleading.

AUTHOR: John Heckers - (United States of America)

The problem with anonymous reports is that someone can impugn a company's reputation without accountability. I am John Heckers. The report, as filed, is false and misleading. While I do alternative healing work which is similar to professional massage therapy (at NO CHARGE) for a very small group of people who we know personally, we do not suggest that someone who comes to us for a professional evaluation or business enter into this.

There is no "bait and switch," as the individual accused. As our professional programs run between $1,500.00 and $15,000.00, I'd have to be a really poor businessman to "bait and switch" from a paid program to something that I do, for a couple of personal friends, for no charge. "Bait and switch" refers to having a "loss leader," or low priced product advertised, and switching someone to a higher priced product without the lower priced product being available. It does not mean advertising a high-priced product and then offering someone something for free!

Further, I do not offer this service to prospective professional clients....only to those who come specifically to ask about it. My spiritual activities are quite public. We are bringing up a Spiritual Healing Center called Laughing River Retreat House and Holistic Healing Center. You can learn more about this at http://laughingriverretreat.org. My method of alternative healing is one of many methods that will be employed at this center.

Finally, the "Informed Consent" form mentioned has not been used for my alternative healing for 3 years or more. I do have a form, but it is not called that. As with any alternative healer, I have a form to protect myself in the case of any issues. Those who wish to know more about my spiritual healing (for which, again, I DO NOT CHARGE) are welcome to go to http://lovingspirituality.com, my spiritual blog.

Those who wish to contact me to find out more about this are welcome to do so at 720.581.4301 or jheckers@heckersdev.com .  Those who wish to know more about my executive coaching and career coaching practice can go to http://heckersdev.com . The complaintant is right about one thing. We do not list our alternative healing practices on our professional website. As I stated above, I have other (easily accessible and findable) websites that let any who are interested know about these things. Again, the report is false, misleading and a (failed) attempt to harm my company's reputation.