- Report: #470019
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: John H Lennon - James Donman
John H Lennon - James DonmanBloor Street Toronto, Ontario Canada
John H Lennon - James Donman - John Blackcloud - John Lennon - John Lennon Records Racist, Liar, Smells Bad Toronto Ontario
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
He is now going by John Lennon, and John H. Lennon.
Clearly, he is hoping that by going by the name of a music legend his petty evilness will not be uncovered by prospective artists or businesses he wants to rip off.
To recap, John H. Lennon in Toronto Canada has been accused of:
1) Stealing songs from 3 songwriters and selling them online while avoiding legal repercussions from the songwriters, including falsification of copyright forms and fraud.
2) Nonpayment of recording session expenses from 2 singers who state they have never been paid for their work, which John H. Lennon is currently selling online.
3) Placing false ads in music publications.
4) Suing artists and songwriters who he never paid.
5) Harassing telephone calls and threats to a recording artist.
6) Nonpayment of legal fees.
7) Sexual harassment of his employees, and stalking.
8) Drug abuse, and personal misconduct with minors.
Stay away from this freak, and do not do business with him no matter what name he goes by.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-H-Lennon-James-Donman/Toronto-Ontario/John-H-Lennon-James-Donman-John-Blackcloud-John-Lennon-John-Lennon-Records-Racist-470019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.