Complaint Review: John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company

• Submitted: Sat, July 01, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, July 01, 2000

• Reported By:ft. richardson ak
John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company
Afba Building Po Box 1495 Nationwide U.S.A.

john hancock insurance co. are a big bunch of liars, son't let them fool you too!

recently found out that I was lied to when signing up for a policy with
john Hancock insurance they told me that my old policy would not be paid for
like I thought it would that in time it would start to take money from the
interest earned on it and that one day I would get a letter from my old
policy saying that I owed them more money and they sold me a life insurance
policy that they told me was a wealth builder and when I found out I got 2
check one for 118.00 and one for like 20.00 and I had been sending them
about 30.00 for 2 years and that's all I got back and then i found out that thay had been sued and were suppose to contact everyone that had a policy with them to offer reimbursment i never got a letter or a phone call or anything dont let these people lie to you they will just to get you to drop your old policy and sign with them if i knew they were doing that i would have droped them and now i put so much money in that policy $59 a month since 1996 im afraid to cancel the policy and lose all the money that i've put into it i mean look at what happened with my suppose wealth builder.

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on John Hancock

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/John-Hancock-Mutual-Life-Insurance-Company/nationwide/john-hancock-insurance-co-are-a-big-bunch-of-liars-sont-let-them-fool-you-too-2570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Company